“It’s been a long time, I shouldn’t have left you, without a strong rhyme to step to.” Eric B. & Rakim
The Fitness Challenge is back. Are you ready? If not, you still have time. It starts on Monday, June 12th. If you’re reading this after the start date, you can still join us. Late > Never.
What is the fitness challenge?
- It is 14 days of fitness and nutrition assignments.
- You don’t need any equipment. Only your body and a mat.
- The workouts are 20-30 minutes. For beginners, this means you won’t die. For everyone else, this means you can still do your normal workout routine.
- There are nutrition guidelines. Limit processed foods and libations. Increase water and greens.
- Assignments will be posted daily at 5am EST. Videos and demos provided.
- It’s FREE. Tell a friend.
If you like good vibes and good workouts, you’re home, baby.
- Beginners. I specifically thought about you when I created this challenge. If there’s an exercise you can’t do, I will give you another option. (No one puts baby in the corner.) I really want you to be a part of this.
- Intermediates. This is perfect for you. You will be challenged, but not destroyed. You will learn some new tricks and it will strengthen your commitment to be the best you can be.
- Advanced. This will not be the hardest thing you’ve ever done. But. It will be a good supplement to your routine and the nutrition aspect could be the key to better results.
Go here: SIGN UP. (This is a safe link. I had trouble embedding the form so I’m sending you directly to the mailchimp page.)
A few days before the start date, I’ll send an email detailing how your week will look, nutrition stuff, and workout guidelines. See you on Monday, June 12th. I can’t wait to “meet” you.
This is exactly what you need: fitness, self-care, and good vibes. I’ll be there every step of the way answering your questions and nudging you along. I even made you a workout playlist. Let’s do this.
Angel Stone, Fit & Hungry
Angel is the ringleader at Fit & Hungry. She writes about fitness, travel, and living the good life. Her favorite things are soft boiled eggs, house parties, and running in the rain. She currently offers coaching calls and online personal training to all dope queens.